News - Press
IMET Offering New Service for IMET Participants – DebtBook Dashboard and Software!
Monday, April 18, 2022 in Press
IMET is thrilled to announce a service IMET is now making available to our participants.View More
- Register for the IMET Market Update Presented by Meeder Wednesday, December 8, 2021 in Press View More
- 2020 GFOA Certificate Of Achievement For Excellence In Financial Reporting Award Thursday, September 30, 2021 in Press View More
- Welcome New Trustee, Chris Slusser, the Treasurer of Madison County Friday, September 3, 2021 in Press View More
- IMET Board Nominations Monday, July 26, 2021 in Press View More
- Announcing IMET’s Arbitrage Rebate Calculation Services through Ice Miller Wednesday, June 30, 2021 in Press View More
GFOA Policy re: Proper Referencing of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 in Press
Effective immediately, the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) is asking all industry affiliates to immediately stop using the common four-letter acronym most often associated with the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. Instead, GFOA recommends referring to the report by either the full name or by using a shortened format that does not include the four-letter acronym. For instance, the “Annual Report” would be acceptable.View More
- The IMET 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is now available Friday, February 26, 2021 in Press View More
- Federal Reserve Leaves Interest Rates and Asset Purchases Unchanged Thursday, January 28, 2021 in Press View More
- Fed Wrestles With Its Next Moves as Virus Stalls U.S. Economy Wednesday, July 29, 2020 in Press View More
IMET discusses the HOW, WHAT, & WHY of Cash Flow Forecasting and how it can be a great tool for investing.
The article on Cash Flow Forecasting can be found here: Utilizing Cash Flow Forecasting To Invest Government Funds BetterRead more
In this month's newsletter, read about upcoming conferences and events IMET will be attending, read our economic update, and view the October 2023 fund performance.Read more
IMET is excited to announce we are making available a new tool to IMET participants: Separately Managed Accounts (SMA).
To learn more about SMA's click on the link below:Read more
In this month's newsletter, read about upcoming conferences and events IMET will be attending, read our economic update, and view the September 2023 fund performance.Read more