IMET Offering New Service for IMET Participants – DebtBook Dashboard and Software!
Monday, April 18, 2022 in Press
In the interest of assisting IMET participants implement GASB 87, IMET is partnering with DebtBook to offer DebtBook’s powerful software solution at attractive pricing (for IMET participants).
GASB 87 is changing the reporting requirements of organizations just like yours that have leases for assets (including real estate, vehicles and equipment).
DebtBook software will help you:
- Review, identify, inventory all your leases
- Be aware of other contractual arrangements that contain lease provisions
- Make necessary changes to comply with the Standard
- Document the required disclosures
- Be ready for your next audit
Contact Sofia Anastopoulos to learn about this beneficial tool!
Back to All News
In this month's monthly newsletter, you will be introduced to IMETs new Associate Director, see the upcoming events IMET will be participating in, review the latest economic update, and view the performance report for May 2022.Read more
We are excited to introduce Ethan Lord, our new Associate Director, who will be working out of Edwardsville.Read more