In the interest of assisting IMET participants implement GASB 87 and GASB 96, IMET is partnering with DebtBook to offer DebtBook’s powerful software solution at attractive pricing (for IMET participants).
GASB 87 is changing the reporting requirements of organizations just like yours that have leases for assets (including real estate, vehicles and equipment). GASB 96 is impacting the reporting requirements for software subscriptions.
DebtBook software will help you:
- Review, identify, inventory all your leases and subscriptions
- Be aware of other contractual arrangements that contain lease provisions
- Make necessary changes to comply with the Standards
- Document the required disclosures
- Be ready for your next audit
Contact Sofia Anastopoulos to learn about this beneficial tool!
In this month's newsletter, read about upcoming conferences and events IMET will be attending, read our economic update, and view the August 2023 fund performance.Read more
In this month's newsletter, read about upcoming conferences and events IMET will be attending, find links to our most recent articles, read our economic update, and view the July 2023 fund performance.Read more
More changes to MMFs
To learn more about the Fitch downgrades follow the link below.Read more